Attention: Stand by on the .25 Bat received issue

I looked around for quite a while yesterday and found nothing from support on this issue. This morning, I see this right off the bat. Here is a post from @steeven on the issue.

2 Likes

ok looks like i m not the unique one here too

Nope. Itā€™s pretty widespread. This is a trigger word to some folks on this thread, but just be patient. The problem will be resolved. The length of time it takes is the only unknown factor.

Koi nahi beta, Ye patience tere ko baad me bahut kam aayegaā€¦:wink:

hmmmmmm baap ko patience rakhna padega ā€¦nae to bacche bigad jate hain

Picchle month BAT kch jyada speed s aye bhi theā€¦ usi speed se chle bhi gyeā€¦ In my case, 7.5 BAT Hone m 8 month lg gye is bar ummeed thi ki Iā€™ll reach 10 BAT bcz of 1.5BATā€¦ April month k 1.25 ho gye pr ab ispr bhi doubt ho rhaā€¦ Whatever it happened ws very disappointing

1 Like

Pata nae bhai kya ho raha hai, main issue raise krta kuch logon ko mirchi lg jati h :sweat_smile:

:mouse: Mirchi lgegi tbhi acche se patience rkhengeā€¦ Agr 0.25BAT milne se dikkt n hoti unhe to yaha aakr comments n pdh rhe hoteā€¦ But I donā€™t think itā€™s any bug , it can be intentionally either

Canā€™t say anything, but mujhe aaj tk mere ek v issue ka solution nahi milaā€¦is ko v ye patience rkhne bale log kuch din m bhool jayenge

Even my profile is flagged

Itā€™s been happening since they launched. What was understandable years ago is hardly tolerable now as they keep branching to useless features/projects. Theyā€™re doing a fantastic job at ruining their reputation, but all some can see are the monthly numbers.

Generally VPNs are fine for use as long as you are using it set to your own region. My VPN is never off and I have not had an issue

You should be able to change the region on just about any vpn.

I never said its not to ask about your bats, I am saying to that guy that u shouldnā€™t criticize brave. And i never said to you, so first read properly what i am saying then reply.
Please mind your own business :sleeping:

Itā€™s a topic and the one who have faced problem are here to discuss and to keep brave authorities aware of this issueā€¦ I did the same. All I said ws that Brave should not do such kind of malpracticesā€¦ I have nothing to do with u and ur replies to othersā€¦ If u donā€™t hv any problem with 0.25BAT issue then y r u hereā€¦ U took it personally brotherā€¦ however my deep apologies to u if my comment hurt u in any meanā€¦

1 Like

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

3 Likes

Found this today. Theyā€™re fixing the 0.25 issue.

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet :joy: All the best team!!!

I am hoping this isnā€™t just another crypto scam. Was expecting well over 5 BAT from March 2022 and only got the .25 BAT, which also doesnā€™t show up in my verified Gemini account.

Now Iā€™m worried about what Gemini is doing with my personal information. Asking that much info feels like a phishing scam.

Is all this being fixed automatically, or are we supposed to all put in tickets?

1 Like

This is a problem with Brave that has happened before and was fixed then. This will also be fixed and your BAT is safe and when the fix is implemented everyone will get the BAT that they should have. Everyone just needs to be patient and let the Brave team work on this as fast as they can which they will do.

2 Likes