Last month bats lost

Hey Braves iโ€™ve lost about 14 bats of last month.now there are "0.010 bats "for watching 17 ads.next payment date is changed to 6 feb :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:.whatโ€™s going on.what should i do??

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

Hey Steeven, I am experiencing this since Aug 8, 2020. I have another open issue that I believe you were the responder on, but do not have any reply since providing the information you requested, as above in this thread.
Reference linked below. Please advise.
https://community.brave.com/t/not-paid-on-rewards-since-august-2020-those-were-for-july/189399/3

Not lost my bad :woman_facepalming: i have them.it was maybe network issue i think.no problem.the topic seems misguiding now can be removed if moderator wants.thanks for A2Aโ€‹:pray::two_hearts:.sorry for my misunderstanding

@GiantKillerOfAmerica please see my reply to your DM. Thanks!

Hello brave people,
Itโ€™s been several monthes iโ€™ve been using this navigator and havenโ€™t been able to get one and only bat. It resets each month.
I finally got that the auto contribute button must be set to off. Thought that iโ€™ve already done that but โ€ฆ no 0 bat on this february the 1st. Question is :
As we are early enough in the new month is there by, any mean, a way to get refund and that all those ads i inflicted to myself wonโ€™t be in vain ?
As seen above here are my infos :
wallet id : none, i fuc*** canโ€™t reach this 20 bat ceiling !
Version :

Brave 1.18.78 Chromium: 87.0.4280.141 (Build officiel) (32 bits)
Rรฉvision 9f05d1d9ee7483a73e9fe91ddcb8274ebcec9d7f-refs/branch-heads/4280@{#2007}
Systรจme dโ€™exploitation Android 7.1.1; SM-T560NU Build/NMF26X
Services Brave Play SDK=12451000; Installed=205016015; Access=3p
JavaScript V8 8.7.220.31
Agent utilisateur Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 7.1.1; SM-T560NU) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.141 Safari/537.36

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.