Attention: Stand by on the .25 Bat received issue

PLEASE be patient. There is obviously an issue with people receiving only .25 bat this month. Flooding the support forums with posts on the same issue will only prolong the response. As soon as the Brave team knows what is happening they will post a response. Brave is not ripping anyone off, and will resolve the issue as soon as they can.
Update: People started receiving rewards today, 4/14/22
Update 2: Rewards were issued to more uphold users this evening. 4/28/22

46 Likes

yeah, been using brave way back it’s early stage, and things like this happen all the time.
All I did was to wait it out.

3 Likes

Ever ask yourself why they “happen all the time”?

4 Likes

I wish id have known about brave “way back”! It has it’s bugs from time to time, but its worth it. I just wish people would read a bit before posting the same issue over and over.

3 Likes

Over 50 million monthly users and 180ish brave employees. Id say they are doing a fantastic job. The amount of people with regular issues is extremely small compared to the actual user count.

3 Likes

Boy! That’s got to be A LOT of ad revenue for them and then to short change the actual users. I’m willing to bet if you had all of those users actually paying attention and then posting on here it would be more then a few people just not being patient. This is not something that is new. And many times when this “happens” you get some of what you were supposed to get. And if you aren’t getting it then who is?

6 Likes

There’s no law that I am aware of, forcing you to use Brave.

yeah its my first time in brave rewards and i can tell that my experience was awful i didnt expect this what a megre 0.25 bat is it doesnt even cover my internet bills such a waste of ads

1 Like

If you are counting on bat earned from ads to pay your bills, you have bigger issues than Brave.

3 Likes

yeah but they assure use of some rewards which we are not getting as charity they are paying us for ads its our right to get what ours is

4 Likes

if u r ok for losing your money be out of this we dont wanna lose our pay

2 Likes

Pay your internet bill? Son, that is not going happen using Brave.

1 Like

There has been no response on this issue as of yet. Maybe wait until they make a response before blasting them in the forums.

bro i got 6 bat this month which is approx 450 INR my monthly internet bill is 350 INR so do u still say that it cant pay my bills

2 Likes

You’re right there is no law that I have to use brave. But when I got “silenced” by them for challenging some of the red flags Iv been seeing. It was then I stopped being quite.

1 Like

No kidding?? I stand corrected!! That would never happen here!!

yeah that would happen if they would pay my actual earnings

1 Like

naahhh, tired of asking that.
because it happens all the time even with other systems not just Brave… I don’t really care about the rewards anyway unlike most people here… I been using chrome then firefox, then uc browser to vivaldi then brave… I never received any money from using those previous browsers and never complained…

3 Likes

That’s Valid. I am just pissed that I challenged them about the red flags and then hid my post. Clearly they didn’t like me raising red flag about what’s been going on.

2 Likes

Well, yeah. I’m on you with that… a kind of censorship if you will…