Received more than 10x less rewards than was supposed to

Hi,

Sooo, I was supposed to receive around 3.07 or smth BAT as rewards for March.
As of April it corrected to 2.96 or what not (which I know is an expected correction), and said that it is pending to arrive to me by 08.04.
Today, I open up the app and it says “Congratulations! Your 0.25 BAT have arrived!”
What in the actual f*ck? Is that even ok? That’s more than 10x down from all initial estimates.

3 Likes

I agree! “What the actual f*ck?”

If you look around at the other topics, plenty are experiencing the same. Patience and this will eventually be resolved.

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks, yeah, I’ve later found more threads with same issues. So we wait

Same issue. Estimated 4.2 BAT for windows desktop… I got 0.25 … Can we have in app statements saying more is pending?

However my android had no problems.

Mine was specifically on Android. One of desktops was also affected, the other one haven’t checked yet.

If you received less BAT than expected please notes that All payouts to verified wallets are still processing. Payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience.

For updates you can follow the Banner topic Ads Payout Status Update.

5 bat missing even on phone not received !! :upside_down_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.