Brave Rewards Issues continue

I’ve noticed that instead of earning what i was earning previously, since January(2021) I’ve been earning only .25 BAT. Previously I was earning between 1.85ish- 4.71ish. I’ve also noticed that sometimes the payment takes several days. Seems to be a lot of issues with the rewards piece of Braves browser. Is there a plan to get the issues resolved? These issues have been ongoing now for months. I was hoping that it would start working properly again. I’ve viewed the Rewards statement and double checked all of the items listed. Thanks.

1 Like

Received the typical .25 BAT. So it’s still not working as it said I was supposed to receive 2.00 BAT.

I have 5 BAT but they only gave me 3 to uphold …

I’m assuming no one from Brave will look into this issue.

The amount of BAT per ad is set by the advertisers, not by Brave. It has decreased considerably at the same time that the market value of BAT has been increasing. You can see how much each ad pays by going to this page:

https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/

Payment takes several days because of the thousands and thousands of users that need to be processed.

Brave is a browser, not a rewards generator. Brave Rewards program is a nice-to-have extra, so the devs rightly dedicate the bulk of their time and effort on maintaining and improving the browser.

Please provide the basic troubleshooting information that was requested in the template that appeared automatically when you started this thread. Instead, you deleted the template.

So, when the software says 2.00BAT at the time of paying your saying it somehow defaults to.25BAT? That makes no sense. I grasp how the price changes but still it accumulates over time and even showed what was supposed to pay out (at the end of the month when the triangle requires you to place it in the shape.). it’s been paying the same amount since January, the exact .25 BAT which also seems fishy.

I have not deleted anything.

Brave staff can’t help you unless you provide the requested trouble-shooting information. There was a template that automatically appeared when you started this thread. You deleted that template instead of providing the requested information.

guess instead of helping provide that information you will assume it was deleted. Just like the post earlier making excuses for why it hasn’t worked properly for many people for months. Shall i open a new request then?

Here, because I’m a nice person, I’ll provide you with that template again:

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.