About the Desktop Support category

Guidelines

What should I post here?

Posts in this category should only include support requests or issue reporting for the latest Release channel Brave build. Posts pertaining to other builds may be deleted or moved to the appropriate category the Beta, Developer, Nightly and Muon(Old) build categories can be found here:

Before posting, please do:

• Search the forum to see if anyone else has already posted or resolved the issue you came to ask about.
  • Observe and adhere to our code of conduct
  • Ensure that youā€™re posting in the appropriate category
  • Fill out the template that appears in your editor when posting as it contains all the boiler-plate information surrounding your issue. It will help team members and other Community members more efficiently assess and resolve your issue.
  • Tag your post appropriately ā€“ note that some tags are restricted to or from specific categories.
22 Likes

I have searched for like topic and canā€™t find. No bookmark icon and backspace key not working. Please help.

5 Likes

eu acredito nesse projeto a brave e o melhor

3 Likes

Hi there :slight_smile:
Currently, my friend has installed Bravo browser in his old computer, windows xp sp2 with this Bravo version: Version 0.68.140 Chromium: 77.0.3865.90
He said that the installation was going well but Bravo couldnā€™t do anything, but giving black blank space after he ran it.
Need some explanation.
Thanks.

6 Likes

Hi, I was used brave browser in windows 7 ultimate OS. But I was a problem, so Reinstalled same OS. Iā€™m installed brave browser again, but it canā€™t open. It shows Only blank white web page. What can I do? Anyone help me to this problem.

3 Likes

my audio doesnt work , it works on all the other browsers but brave.

3 Likes

Nowhere in this topic which I was referred to has anything to do with what I asked in the forum.

2 Likes

Hi there, greetings from Brasil!

Iā€™m new here at Brave, itā€™s been only a couple of days since Iā€™ve installed everything, and I havenā€™t been receiving any ads. So, I began to search in the topics to see what I could be doing wrong, and as it turns out, I did everything right so far, however I still canā€™t see the brave app in my notifications panel, my OS is Windows 10.
I believe that could be a reason why Iā€™m not seeing any ads, but nobody seems to have the same problem, and when they do, they donā€™t share how did they get it solved, so thatā€™s why Iā€™m replying here.

Iā€™m sorry if this is the wrong category, Iā€™m still learning how to manage in here :slight_smile:

Can someone help me out?

3 Likes

Try to restart the program ?

3 Likes

This is all utterly confusing. Please simply answer my question or move it to the ā€˜correctā€™ category as I have no idea how to do what you want.

2 Likes

After installation did you grant permission to get rewards??

1 Like

Good Day All,

I have Brave browser more than 2 months, but so far, I have the below rewards. It did not bother me to check it earlier. But now, I feel that I want to fix it.
So, the rewards for 2+ months: http://prntscr.com/tt2zk3

Somehow, my browser has created two profiles, but none of them gets rewards. For the time being, my UpHold wallet is not verified yet, as I hold my coins in different wallets.
Wondering what is going wrong so far and I dont get rewards.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

HOLA , los BAT ganados por anuncio no llega a mi billetera de Uphold, perso si figura en la cuenta de brave image

2 Likes

whether linked account need to have many subscribers to get verified

1 Like

Hi, i use brave version 1.22.71 on Android huawei p40 lite e 2020, when i tap on ā€œclaimā€ my Phone colse the app, can i do something to take my bat rewards? I have 2 reward to take, one has 0.250 bat and one has 0.500 bat

1 Like

I canā€™t use my Brave Browser with JAWS screen reader. It just started happening for some reason. If I open Brave and go to a web site that needs my email address as soon as I enter the email address Brave crashes. I am having this issue on any site that I need to log in on. If I shut off my screen reader it works fine. This just started a day or so ago.

1 Like

Macbook Pro 10.13.6 high sierra - brave up to date - I cannot save new links/bookmarks in any folders - I deleted high-count folders after copying themā€¦shut-down, restarted. No change. Please help, thank you

1 Like

@Rick ,

You posted your issue in the wrong place. Please create a new topic and fill in the details as requested (including, deleting ā€œthe any text above . . .ā€). Please describe in detail, what Bookmarks file(s), where they are, specifically what directories you attempted to copy them to . . . etc.:

Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 5.55.59 PM

1 Like

How does one actually post a question to the community? I see no way to post anything except for replying to otherā€™s posts.

1 Like

@Venusc ,

1 Like