Importing history, bookmarks and passwords from Chrome into Brave

Every time I go to import my chrome bookmarks, history and passwords I get a message to close all Chrome windows. This happens even when brave is the only browser/ window open. How do I get around this? I want to make Brave my default but need to imoport that data from Chrome.

Please repost (or edit your original post) to reflect the template and guidelines and we’d be more than happy to assist you.

Sorry. Missed the other fields. Hope this is correct.

Not quite, but I’ll let it slide :slight_smile:
Next time, just fill out the template you see in the editor when you go to make a post. You can find templates here as well. We do this because having the necessary information up front makes support’s life much easier and your response time faster as demonstrated below.

Can you tell me what your Brave version is and what Operating System you’re using? By what method are you using to import your data - the built in importer?

Hi,
I’m looking for way to import history but not able to find it can you help me locate doc

Make sure you read the about section/guidelines for posting to ensure Support moves as efficiently as possible:

The article you’re looking for can be found here: