Verified with Uphold and wallet balance reset to 0

Briefly describe your issue:
I had my wallet verified with Uphold.com and my wallet balance reset to 0.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 7
Version 1.25.72 Chromium: 91.0.4472.101 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
21/12/2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
I have not tried this before.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Using PC.

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

Has anyone else with similar issues had there balance reappear yet?

Anyone who has this issue fixed it? I’ve tried logging out of uphold and logging back in again to see if that would make a difference, not sure what else to try.

same problem for me. Still cannot resolve it and no one can help me…

Has any moderator or anyone looked at your problem?

I’m having the same issue :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

@sinarad

Then while related to Gemini, just shows same issue and resolution:

It’s been said in quite a few places. Usually once you Verify with Uphold or Gemini, it will deplete the vBAT (BAT) in your browser and sent over to your custodial wallet where they convert your vBAT to BAT. Usually it’s sent right along but depending on when it’s done, it can be sent along with the next month’s payment.

2 Likes

Hi @Saoiray,

Thanks for the reply!

Ok great, so I shouldn’t be panicking lol.
I had around 35BAT and wanted to withdraw it. Brave required me to setup a Uphold wallet so that’s what I did. But the BAT balance became 0, both on Brave and on Uphold.

I’ll give it some time then, hopefully it’ll sort itself out :slight_smile:

@Bored So your Topic just grabbed my attention today due to Sinarad responding here. Has your issue been resolved? If you Verified, it should have shown up in your Uphold account, assuming you did your KYC and all. If you failed to do KYC then Uphold would not have you receiving anything yet.

Then other issue is seeing whether you’re viewing ads, earning BAT, etc.

Regardless though, I would like to suggest you check out PSA: User FAQ - Support & Answers, in particular under Why haven't I received my payout?

@sinarad Yeah, it should be good. If you notice within 7 days or so it doesn’t appear, then try to DM staff. If you see the FAQ link I provided in my comment/post above, check it out and you’ll see who to contact and what information they need. For now though, do understand it’s in the middle of the main payments and so there’s a LOT of things that are getting sent out, which will cause delays.

You can track status of normal payout at Ads Payout Status Update. You’ll see Gemini and Uphold payments are still processing.

1 Like

Yes it happened with me also I was watching the bats at 12:00 Am and all the bats dissappared at 12:01 AM but I got them after 2 days in my uphold wallet. It happened with me when I first my brave browser to uphold account.

1 Like

I still haven’t received any balance yet but maybe I need to wait untill the current payments have been processed?

As far as i know I have done the kyc correctly, the rewards popup says I am verified.

Not long after my last post all my outstanding balance came through to my uphold account, thanks whoever helped me with this!

2 Likes

Thanks @Bored for updating the thread!

1 Like