PLS HELP.. i have been using brave for over 9 months.. had over 17BAT.. Finally verified with Gemini and lost my rewards

Briefly describe your issue:
I have been using Brave for over 9 months with no wallet verified or connected and accumulated roughly 17 BAT. I realized I had an account on Gemini. So I linked my Gemini wallet. Upon linking my Gemini wallet, my BAT balance within the browser was reset back to 0.475 BAT. Not sure what is going on. or why I lost almost a years worth of BAT…

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
windows 11
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes
What date did you verify your wallet?
12/10/22
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
no

1 Like

Hey man, sorry to hear you lost your BAT. You need to contact the mods, @steeven @Mattches @SaltyBanana . They should be able to help you figure this out and at least send the missing BAT to your gemini custodial account.

1 Like

@chane Usually it’s not lost, but it ends up appearing in your Gemini wallet later. However, since we users have no way of verifying necessarily, I’m going to suggest you message @steeven and @Mattches with your Wallet Info that you find in brave://rewards-internals and explain your situation.

NOTE
There’s been a lot of issues, not only with Brave but also with Gemini and Uphold. Due to this, there’s currently an increased amount of things being reported. Unfortunately, they still have a limited number of staff working to help everyone. They try to respond quick and squeeze in simple things between, but it can take several weeks to get answers or have things fixed. Hopefully yours will be quick, but I do like to advise that sadly it can take a while.

2 Likes

Thanks @Saoiray, and @chane. Please DM me your Wallet ID (found at brave://rewards-internals) and I can help to review.

We’re actively looking through our DM’s as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

i sent a DM a few days ago. not sure if you got it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.