Connected Brave to Uphold and my BAT rewards disappeared

I installed Brave…pretty much as soon as I got this laptop many moons ago. I’ve been using it religiously, and it dawned on me today to check and see if it was connected to my Uphold account. It wasn’t, and I had over 69 BAT sitting there waiting for me. But when I connected it to my Uphold account, all of my BAT just magically disappeared. They didn’t get transferred to Uphold (I logged in and checked). They just went poof! How can I retrieve them?

1 Like

It didn’t disappear. What happened is that BAT that had been stored in your browser as vBAT is being transitioned and sent to Uphold, where you’ll receive BAT. Sometimes this happens right along and sometimes it can shift and be received in the following payout.

Worst case, you should receive in April. Best case, you’ll receive it within the next 7 days. Either way, if you don’t get it by the 18th, try to DM Steeven and Mattches with your Wallet Info and a description of your issue so they can look just to make sure there’s no issues.

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification. I will keep an eye on things and try what you suggest if it doesn’t appear in my account by the 18th.

You will get Bats in your uphold wallet after some days 2 to 5 days. It happened with me also.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.