All my bat disappeared, help

Briefly describe your issue:
My bat stopped being deposited into my verfied wallet, though it was still collecting. Last time i looked it was around $6+ USD worth of bat. Today i went to check my balance and it shows 0 bat.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Android 10

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

Hey, check if the rewards wallet shows verified at the top or is it saying Unverified. If it says Unverified it has been logged out you might need to login. It is supposed to log out every 90 days for security reasons. If you’re in a supported regions for Verification, then you can login and retrieve the balance.
Also I want to point out, the link you’ve been using is actually to view if your region has active Brave Rewards campaigns (Brave Ads which give you BATs), you can always keep earning rewards as long as there’s ads in your region.
I’ve given you the correct link above for supported regions for Brave Rewards Verification, below →

Hope this helps, cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.