Quite the Coincidence

Hey @kylebarton123. I see in your prior topic, Where are my BAT tokens?, that I ended up responding to you and advised about submitting tickets. There was no additional follow-ups on that and I’m guessing based on what you’re saying here, they replied to your ticket and reinstated your account. Is that correct?

If so, other thing you may have missed were announcements made, which I’ll link below:

Those seem to match the timeline of your issues, meaning you likely were one of the many caught up in the new antifraud detection. They did a mass unflagging as part of it, which even removed flags from people who had not submitted tickets. That said, some of those people ended up flagged by the system again shortly after.

It’s still suggested to create a support ticket to have them investigate and make a decision on whether accounts will be reinstated. If you get a response that it won’t be, then that’s their final decision. Otherwise they’ll remove the flag and payment (for whatever was earned prior to being flagged) should be processed in that following payout period