Haven't received this months payout

I am seeing congrats your rewards have arrived but they haven’t. I have the same balance I have had since last month. This site also says payments complete. I didn’t get mine!

UPDATE - I received this reply for ticket I opened and it pisses me off.
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to Brave Support.

Sometimes your Brave Rewards profiles can be “flagged”. That usually means our systems noticed some irregular activity associated with Brave Ads. “Irregular activity” is activity that would be considered unusual compared to an ordinary person using Brave Ads as part of their overall, everyday browsing experience.

We have reviewed the flag, and your Rewards profiles will not be reinstated. They will remain flagged. Please note, flagged profiles are ineligible for payouts.

Thank you,

Brave Support

1 Like

Same for me, I have received the Congratz text, but no BAT payout into my Gemini account.

You can file a ticket here for Brave support https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431 But I think you will get the same reply I did

Jun 8, 2023, 8:37 AM PDT

Hello,

Sometimes your Brave Rewards profile can be “flagged”. That usually means our systems noticed some irregular activity associated with Brave Ads. “Irregular activity” is activity that would be considered unusual compared to an ordinary person using Brave Ads as part of their overall, everyday browsing experience.

We have reviewed the flag, and your Rewards profile will not be reinstated. It will remain flagged.

Thank you again for understanding and patience as we work to improve the ecosystem for all users.

Brave Support

I see that too but not had the usual notification from Uphold, and not seeing any activity on Uphold (last BAT received 2 May). I’ll keep checking back though, been here a very long time and it usually works in the end! :slight_smile:

it will probably take some time. last month i was surprise I got them waaay to early. Haven’t received them yet. So I’ll wait a couple of days

1 Like

Not necessarily. Sometimes some payments just are stuck. Has happened to me 2 to 3 times (no, my profiles were never flagged)

Everyone please raise a ticket at

As mentioned by @Doug1. The Brave team will look into it and will give your payments individually or will make sure you get in the next payout.

Asking to raise a ticket since Payments have completed according to

Thank you, yes. I’ve been there before too, but I know too well what the ticket submission involves, they want me to submit one for every device in the household because none of the rewards have been received into Uphold. I’ll wait before I go through that excruciating task across 8 devices for just a few BAT! There are a lot affected it seems, so I expect support will be bombarded with tickets!

1 Like

I’m on my laptop 12 to 14 hours a day and in the time frame I get about 20 to 30 ads a day how that is doing something wrong is beyond me. How that gets someone flagged for irregular activity when they have their setting set to get 10 ads an hours is really beyond me

I am too, but I get about 5-7 BAT per month!

Sorry I put Bat when it should have been 20 to 30 ads per day in a 12 to 14 hour time frame

2 Likes

I was green with envy :sweat_smile: we’re on a level playing field now and I get you, the flagging thing seems so random -did you put in a ticket?

Back on topic… just logged in again (sigh) to Uphold still nothing. @SmartyAadi as you’ll know there’s been a few times when they thought payments complete and then something went wrong, I feel judging by the number of posts that this one might be fixed with an update, if not I’ll sit here putting in the 8 tickets when I have time (which I generally don’t)!

1 Like

[quote=“Doug1, post:3, topic:491221”]

Yes I put in a ticket and got this reply back

Jun 8, 2023, 8:37 AM PDT

Hello,

Sometimes your Brave Rewards profile can be “flagged”. That usually means our systems noticed some irregular activity associated with Brave Ads. “Irregular activity” is activity that would be considered unusual compared to an ordinary person using Brave Ads as part of their overall, everyday browsing experience.

We have reviewed the flag, and your Rewards profile will not be reinstated. It will remain flagged.

Thank you again for understanding and patience as we work to improve the ecosystem for all users.

Brave Support

Oh wow, sorry to hear that. There’s a lot of posts on this forum from other’s who have had the same issues. I like to think that in genuine cases they get resolved, and I hope they do for you.

1 Like

I also had this happen last month after the Brave update where I lost all my password my bookmarked site and my wallet got reset to show it was set up on “Rewards profile created at: 05/02/2023, 11:50:39 AM” when it was really set up in November of 2021

That would be nice but I don’t think it will

Umm well If they actually asked you to submit a ticket for each device, I can’t really say anything as to why they said so or want you to do so.

Once I too hadn’t received payments on two devices so I made a ticket and in the rewards profile ID, I mentioned one and in the additional info box, I added the second ID. They did assist with both in the same ticket for me

1 Like

Well, maybe reset Brave rewards to get rid of the flag. Another thing to remember would be to not use VPN while using Brave rewards, if you want to, then just use a VPN region in your region.

bad enough I only earned less than 2 tokens for this last month but for them not to even pay it out is another slap in the face

Hey, errors can always happen. I’ll advise to raise the ticket as mentioned in above posts. Thanks!

I have the same issue and I only have 35 BAT due to me last month. I am getting very disillusioned with Brave! This seems to be a global issue and I’ll wait a few days more. If no payment, then I’m dumping Brave and going back to Edge! I lost several hundred BAT with Gemini, so this adds insult to injury!

1 Like