Where are my BAT tokens?

Second month in a row my balance ticks up, says its paid out and nothing shows in Uphold, nothing shows on my statement in Brave. I had not had a single problem for well over a year, moving to different states, cities, not a single issue, then, out of nowhere, for the last two periods I haven’t bern paid out despite literally nothing changing on my end.

I generally like the browser, the features are cool, and truth be told I’d probably use it regardless of the BAT earning opportunity.

2 Likes

Same here. Second month in a row, with no BATs showing in Uphold.

Hello, Same here, I opened a ticket (202572) last month (22 june) I’m still waiting for an answer, they are probably busy, my last tickets didn’t take that long. Hope I don’t lose my july’s BAT too.

Not sure if you made sure to Search Before Posting, but if you did you’d have seen that people with similar issues are all told to create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431 as it’s the only way you can have someone from Brave look into it, as they need information that shouldn’t be shared publicly. You’d also likely see where many of us suggest you share your ticket number here, just in case Support has a spare moment to try to look into it between tasks. Otherwise it gets handled in the order received.

In ordinary months, tickets take 3-5 business days. However, as you can see at my topic at PSA: Current Rewards Issues (June 2023) *UPDATED*, Brave had made adjustments to their antifraud and a lot of people ended up flagged. The large influx of tickets from flagged accounts had extended that 3-5 business days to being up to like 14-21 business days. We’re also now in the new month where a bunch more people will be submitting tickets.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.