Not received October payment. What is happening?

I see that Uphold payments have being processed and are “complete” on the site here. I’ve still not received mine.

I have 2 different system computers, both with my Uphold wallet verified.
With my Mac everything is ok but with my Windows for the first time, I didn’t received my 3.5+ Bat’s from ad rewards.

What is even stranger is that I got my Mac Bat’s on the 9th of November and I could get ad rewards on my Windows computer until 10th of November. Since then I cannot get rewards from ads and it stopped at 1.072 Bats as you can see here and here.

And by the way, in my both computers I have Zero activity on rewards, it is like it never worked before, as you can see in this example.

What is happening? Can somebody help me and recover my Bat’s (send the 3.** Bat’s for my Uphold wallet, because since the ad rewards should have been processed and sent, I do not even know how many I should have received because that information is hidden after the 7th of every month) ???

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Windows 10 and Brave 1.32.106 Chromium: 96.0.4664.45 (Official Build) (64-bit).
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) Yes.
What date did you verify your wallet? 15th of May of 2021 (05/12/2021).
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes, this is the first time that an issue happens.
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) No.
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes, Portugal.
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? Yes I did.

2 Likes

Wow your problem is almost exactly the same as mine. I posted my problem here:

1 Like

I have posted on this problem several times and never get response from the Devs. nobody ever posted a single thing to try and help me.

1 Like

I noticed one thing we have in common I am also in your region, Portugal - Azores.
Maybe issue with Portugal users?

1 Like

We have to wait.

I have been watching a lot of people complaining about this and developers answered.

I would like to see an official statement by the developers, because this is happening with a “lot” of users.

This is an example.

2 Likes

I have been running into problems with rewards since I signed up back in April, some times i don’t get payed other times ADS don’t count. So I would just reinstall the browser and it would work fine one month and then get stuck the next. this made me run out of wallet link slots for uphold, and Gemini. so I cant even reinstall and start fresh because I wont be able to link browser to uphold or Gemini.

Repost your issue until you get an answer, it’s what I can recommend.

It is the first time that I have an issue with Brave, on my first 2 month’s of Brave the Ad system seemed oddly wrong, but Brave never missed a payment.

This is the first time and only with my Windows system.

Repost your issue mate. Unfortunately Brave do not have any other form of communication or issue / bugs resolution. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Hi @HauntedTrees, please DM the below information and I can investigate your issue. Thank you.

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like