Did not receive October and November rewards

Did not receive December payment of November rewards. Wallets were flagged in the end of October and did not receive November payment of October earnings but were unflagged by @steeven in early November. All BAT earnings were deducted from my wallets but never received my payments in gemini or uphold. Im loosing my patience with this. if this does not get resolved this month im leaving brave browser.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10, brave V1.32.115

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes Gemini

What date did you verify your wallet?
Wallet created: 09/02/2021, 12:32:15 PM

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes september rewards payed october 9th.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
not aplicable

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

3 Likes

Unfortunately, it is the third time I’m losing tokens because of this. More than 15 BATs now. I’ll keep waiting because the other time I had to reset my browser and I wasn´t receiving ads notifications. Now I do receive them but payments doesn´t arrive, so I’m watching ads for nothing. It’s frustrating.

Reading your username made me remember you from previous posts. It’s a shame that we are still having the same problem.

Yeah I’ve been here posting my problems trying to get some support. I love the concept of brave browser while it worked (first month of use) but after that I just kept keep having some kind of problem and then never get paid. The brave rewards to me looks broken and it’s a shame… since September I have not got paid or the brave rewards system gets stuck or my wallet gets flagged for god knows what. Curiously BAT is hitting all time highs, but I’m guessing it’s because so many users are not getting paid also. The ones that do get the benifits…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.