Still Didn't receive October Rewards payment of 2 separate devices and Brave rewards counter is stuck again

Briefly describe your issue:
I have a Mac that is connected to Uphold and a PC that is connected do Gemini, they have been receiving BAT and getting payed on the 10Th of the next month. Now we are November 15th and i did not receive payment from ether Mac nor PC and BAT was deducted from estimated pending BAT counter. Adding to this After November 9Th the brave rewards counters has stopped at a value and even if a see more ADS it does not count them on both MAC and PC. I have had problems before and posted here for help and never got any support from the staff. My BAT counter has gotten stuck before and the only way I found on my own was to delete everything and start over, thing is it got me into another problem, I exceeded the number of wallets linked to uphold, so I created a Gemini account, now I didn’t receive my payments from last month, I’m on my last slots of my linked wallets so I cant Reinstall the browser from scratch otherwise I cant link any new browsers to any of my wallets, so I’m out of solutions. Any help would be appreciated

What Operating System and Brave version are you using ( Menu --> About Brave )?
Version 1.31.91

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes - 1 PC on Gemini and a MAC on Uphold

What date did you verify your wallet?
Mac around May 2021 and PC August 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes i have received payments before on both. usually i receive payment on the 10Th of the month

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes Portugal

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Not applicable

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

1 Like

Please help @steeven

2 Likes

I have a similar problem but no one answered me. Hope it gets fixed

3 Likes

@steeven @SaltyBanana

2 Likes

I have been trying to be heard by one of the staff members to help me out but no luck so far. Thanks for posting, hope your luck is better than mine

I’m waiting for @steeven response to my similar situation.

He closed my post but do not viewed my DM. :disappointed_relieved:

I was surprised that you got a response so quick, my older posts never got a response and now my brave browser is stuck and the October bats removed from my browser never made it to my uphold/Gemini accounts for the second time.

1 Like

It´s interesting because my creator account did receive the BATs, my mobile phone is also getting rewards. Only my PC is giving me problems.

I have a MAC and a PC, the mac always worked since April, the PC would have the counter get stuck every other month, so i would delete the browser, reinstall and start over worked for another month than gets stuck again, so i ran out of uphold “slots” to link the browser so i created a Gemini account which is also out of slots now… and that’s why the MAC is still on uphold slot because it always worked, but this month both got MAC and PC got stuck and payments form each to Uphold and Gemini were no received. So now i cant even reinstall and start over because i wont be able to link the browser to any of my accounts.

1 Like

Have you tried resetting your Brave Rewards wallet instead of reinstalling the browser? 1 catch though - your Brave rewards balance ( if you have any in Brave rewards inner wallet) and your pending rewards for the current month will be lost (reset to zero). Used it 2,3 times already (Windows 7, 10). After the Brave wallet “reset”, everything starts working as usual.

2 Likes

If I do that, I’ll loose 20 BAT, it’s a lot to me

1 Like

(1) “Move” your Brave’s inner wallet balance to verified wallet (Uphold, Gemini). (2) If you can’t, tip your Brave’s inner wallet balance to your buddy-Creator. In this case you loose only current month’s pending amount. If you care about rewards pending amount too, you can wait till the next Brave rewards payment date (December 7), claim your rewards so they add up to your Brave’s inner wallet balance (your pending rewards amount automatically goes to zero once you claim your rewards), and then do option 1or2. After that, do Brave wallet reset.

Hi thanks for the support, unfortunately the problem resides with the brave rewards counter. I don’t use the brave internal wallet, i just have the rewards transfer at the end of month to Uphold/Gemini. I just tried what you suggested resetting the internal wallet since my rewards are stuck I have only .59 BAT on mac, but resetting wallet and typing Yes to confirm does nothing as I continue to see .59 BAT on Brave Rewards counter and seeing more ADS does nothing.

I hope on Monday we receive some news, maybe they release an update or something.

1 Like

Hi @HauntedTrees please see my reply to your DM.

Hi @Kickflip please send me the following information and I can investigate:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.
1 Like