Didn't receive October Rewards payment on 2 separate devices and Brave rewards counter is stuck again

Briefly describe your issue:
I have a Mac that is connected to Uphold and a PC that is connected do Gemini, they have been receiving BAT and getting payed on the 10Th of the next month. Now we are November 15th and i did not receive payment from ether Mac nor PC and BAT was deducted from estimated pending BAT counter. Adding to this After November 9Th the brave rewards counters has stopped at a value and even if a see more ADS it does not count them on both MAC and PC. I have had problems before and posted here for help and never got any support from the staff. My BAT counter has gotten stuck before and the only way I found on my own was to delete everything and start over, thing is it got me into another problem, I exceeded the number of wallets linked to uphold, so I created a Gemini account, now I didn’t receive my payments from last month, I’m on my last slots of my linked wallets so I cant Reinstall the browser from scratch otherwise I cant link any new browsers to any of my wallets, so I’m out of solutions. Any help would be appreciated

What Operating System and Brave version are you using ( Menu --> About Brave )?
Version 1.31.91

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes - 1 PC on Gemini and a MAC on Uphold

What date did you verify your wallet?
Mac around May 2021 and PC August 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes i have received payments before on both. usually i receive payment on the 10Th of the month

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes Portugal

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Not applicable

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

1 Like

Any Help would be appreciated

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.