Attention: Stand by on the .25 Bat received issue

Not sure if this needs reported on here or if the brave team has the diagnostics to know who has been affected but I am also experiencing the .25 Bat bug. Is there anything we need to do to report this or do we literally just need to wait? It just seems that some people on here have been waiting months for the .25 Bat bug to be fixed while others seem to have it resolved swiftly.

Brave is earning from ad sources for publishing. It pays a small chunk of it to us for watching it. Brave should pay in full to its users. If the majority of the people are saying that only a sum of 0.250 BAT is received then Brave must look this matter carefully. In this world if someone is investing time for earning, they are not going to let their pay out go in vain.

I collected 3.55bat and only recieved 0.25, I’m severely annoyed, please see to this issue asap.

They will get to it. Patience. I’m sure there will be an announcement from the support teams. May need to wait until Monday morning.

I’m using brave since I brought this new lap. Brave experience is really convincing. I support the brave team. And one more thing which make me duck always, is there any limit that we can payout only limited BAT from whole earnings. My march earning was almost 8.5 BAT but only 4.171 BAT was in processing and again 0.25 was credited today… As a ordinary person that made me deep sad. I hope you resolve it soon. please reply that why I cannot payout my whole earnings 8.5 BAT?

I looked around for quite a while yesterday and found nothing from support on this issue. This morning, I see this right off the bat. Here is a post from @steeven on the issue.

2 Likes

ok looks like i m not the unique one here too

Nope. It’s pretty widespread. This is a trigger word to some folks on this thread, but just be patient. The problem will be resolved. The length of time it takes is the only unknown factor.

Koi nahi beta, Ye patience tere ko baad me bahut kam aayega…:wink:

hmmmmmm baap ko patience rakhna padega …nae to bacche bigad jate hain

Picchle month BAT kch jyada speed s aye bhi the… usi speed se chle bhi gye… In my case, 7.5 BAT Hone m 8 month lg gye is bar ummeed thi ki I’ll reach 10 BAT bcz of 1.5BAT… April month k 1.25 ho gye pr ab ispr bhi doubt ho rha… Whatever it happened ws very disappointing

1 Like

Pata nae bhai kya ho raha hai, main issue raise krta kuch logon ko mirchi lg jati h :sweat_smile:

:mouse: Mirchi lgegi tbhi acche se patience rkhenge… Agr 0.25BAT milne se dikkt n hoti unhe to yaha aakr comments n pdh rhe hote… But I don’t think it’s any bug , it can be intentionally either

Can’t say anything, but mujhe aaj tk mere ek v issue ka solution nahi mila…is ko v ye patience rkhne bale log kuch din m bhool jayenge

People that received 0.25 BAT, could feel better as i only received 0.19 because my browser were flagged since more than a month. I didn’t stopped using Brave for that. I love this browser and the way i can browse with less invasive ads in any site i go.

I would love that the VPN doesn’t be a problem, 'cause when i use VPN i just close Brave to avoid flag and go to MS Edge which i consider is a very good browser too, but the difference in privacy and script loading is a earth-to-moon difference.

Even my profile is flagged

It’s been happening since they launched. What was understandable years ago is hardly tolerable now as they keep branching to useless features/projects. They’re doing a fantastic job at ruining their reputation, but all some can see are the monthly numbers.

Generally VPNs are fine for use as long as you are using it set to your own region. My VPN is never off and I have not had an issue

In my case the company i work to provided me with VPN from another country.

You should be able to change the region on just about any vpn.