Uphold is reporting to us that your account connection

Hi I have this problem a week ago, but I disconnect the wallet and when I connect it again the same thing appears

I don’t know how to fix this error and Brave Creators says that the payment is in progress

This is the error
“Uphold is reporting to us that your account connection is out of date. This could be the result of changing your Uphold password or other changes on your Uphold account. Please try disconnecting and reconnecting your wallet.”

I thank the person who can help me

Thank you

same problem, not fixed

1 Like

I can confirm that the solution suggested in the other post does not solve the problem.

@Mattches any idea?

Yes, please. :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

We have a fix for this issue submitted and awaiting approval. Appreciate everyone’s patience.

4 Likes

After trying to reconnect I get this message:

"Cannot create Uphold connection. This uphold account is already association with another Creator.

Is this going to get fixed before the next payout?

1 Like

Same issue here. Haven’t changed password or anything.

This issue should now be resolved. Plus dis/reconnect your custodial wallet to your Creators account.

1 Like

It’s resolved for me. Hopefully it gets resolved for anyone else having the issue. Thank you yet again. :slight_smile:

Done this but after a day or two, the issue is back.

I already disconnected and reconnected my wallet, now it says that the payment is in process, hopefully the problem will be solved like the others, thanks for your attention

The same just happened to me. After @Mattches fixed my problem I was able to reconnect to uphold without problem. But just now I got this again:

“Uphold is reporting to us that your account connection is out of date. This could be the result of changing your Uphold password or other changes on your Uphold account. Please try disconnecting and reconnecting your wallet.”

This time, however, reconnecting to uphold didn’t give me this message:

“Cannot create Uphold connection. This uphold account is already association with another Creator.”

It seems to be successfully connected now but I’m wondering if I’m going to have to keep doing this every day or so.

I have same problem. First I received your message “Uphold is reporting to us that your account connection is out of date. This could be the result of changing your Uphold password or other changes on your Uphold account. Please try disconnecting and reconnecting your wallet”. After I try to disconnect and reconnect again, but I again received “We are unable to disconnect your wallet at this time”.
What happen with my account? Could you fix it please.

Does having this error mean our earnings will not be transferred to our Uphold accounts? @Mattches

2 Likes

It happened again. I got the message:

And had to disconnect and reconnect. I hope this doesn’t screw up July’s creator payout.

@Mattches

We’re looking into this issue (again) as there appears to be another/different bug here in play. Hope to have more information soon.

Thank you

For anyone here encountering this issue, please see the following thread:
https://community.brave.com/t/thread-creator-account-disconnected-from-uphold-issue/408975/4

@Mattches

Just a quick question: Could having different email addresses for the Creator’s account and the Uphold account be an issue? It never has been before and I haven’t changed either although they are different.

OK,

• has anybody disconnected and reconnected and its worked yet? Only I still have this problem, spoken to Uphold who have confirmed no problems at all their end everything is good. Kinda reluctant to do it because won’t I have to wait an extra month then to get my tips?
  • And speaking of Uphold does anyone know if the connection limits have been dropped yet? Dying to connect my browsers but had run out of slots.