Continuous disconnections from Uphold

Good morning,
I have been having problems with connecting to Uphold in my Creators profile for a few months now.

Every 3-4 days if I go into my personal page I find that Uphold has disconnected with an error from my profile. I am asked to reconnect and by reconnecting everything works without error for another 3-4 days and so on.

This unfortunately causes the last deposit to be on August 18 despite there being over 10 BAT in “payout in progress” for over a month, I guess just because of this problem.

Does this happen to anyone else? Is there any way to solve it?

1 Like

Hi @Buggy0960 welcome to Community :wave:

Could you elaborate what error message you are seeing on your Creator Dashboard?

Thanks!

Sure, it says: “Uphold is reporting to us that your account connection is out of date.”

I reconnect with no problem and it remains connected for 3/4 days. After 3/4 days it says again: “Uphold is reporting to us that your account connection is out of date.”.

Hi @Buggy0960

Thanks for sharing the above. Have you reached out to Uphold Support for further assistance regarding your Uphold account?

No, not yet. But if Brave is not at fault then I will certainly try to hear them!

Hello,
after some email Uphold confirms that from their point it’s all ok:

I’m sorry for the inconvenience you’ve been experiencing, however, upon review, everything seems to be in order with your Uphold account.

We’ll be taking your feedback into consideration to improve our services and the platform, and we’ll take a closer look at this situation you reported, however, it might be best to get in contact with brave again for them to take a closer look at their end as well.

In the meantime, if you keep getting disconnected, you’d need to reconnect, but contact Brave directly in case you experience issues reconnecting.

//

I continue to have disconnection with this error: “Uphold is reporting to us that your account connection is out of date. This could be the result of changing your Uphold password or other changes on your Uphold account. Please try disconnecting and reconnecting your Uphold account.” on creators.brave.com and I have to reconnect" and have to reconnect every 2-3 days.

Hi @Buggy0960

Could you kindly submit a ticket our Creator Issue form. From there we can take a closer look at the issue.

Thanks,
Saltybanana

1 Like