Uphold is reporting to us that your account connection is out of date

what is this problem?

@onurc98

@steeven or @Mattches (Brave Support members) may show up with steps you can take.

@Saoiray knows a lot about your type of issue.

@Chocoholic has explained:

1. Make sure all your personal information in your Uphold account is accurate and complete. For example, Uphold will verify your account with an incomplete address, but Brave needs your full address, including street number, street, city, etc.

Just click Disconnect and then Connect to it once more with your current credentials. They are saying you made changed to Uphold since you initially connected to Uphold. Such as if you changed your password, therefore it can’t connect or verify anything for you.

Reconnecting doesn’t fix it.

I have the same issue. I reconnect, it stays like that for about one hour and then the message appears again. I have repeated it several times in the last 2 days hoping that it could be a temporary issue. But no success.

Nothing has changed in Uphold account.

@Mattches do you have any ideas what’s going on?

@Saoiray @rodrige It already happened more than half a year ago, if I’m not mistaken.
You need to connect and log out of the publisher’s account.
If you go back in the wallet is unbound again, there is an error, if you do not go in, then everything is fine.
I can not find the topic that was published with this problem, but this has happened before.
Just connect the wallet and log out of the account, everything will be fine.

1 Like

If logging in/out and/or connecting then disconnecting your Uphold account from your Creator account isn’t working, you may need to reach out to Uphold and see what the issue with your account is.

As the error message says, Uphold (not Brave or Creators) is reporting that your account connection is out of date.

Please reach out to Uphold and see what information they can give you regarding your account.

1 Like

i dont know ,who is telling you right … whhhahahhaahhaahbb

your so funny :rofl::rofl::rofl:

both of you BRAVE and UPHOLD professional scammer …

If you want assistance, please send me a DM and I’d be happy to help you further troubleshoot.