I’m currently a brand new user in brave. I use it for one week and I didn’t receive any ads besides sponsored wallpapers.
I’m using Windows 10 (upgrades are done) in France. I read a few topics about brave rewards on windows and the FAQ but I couldn’t find a solution for my problem.
This is what I checked for now :
- Brave rewards are enabled of course, with 5 ads per hour
- Brave notifications are enabled too in parameters (Notifications and actions → Get notifications from apps and senders and Brave is set on)
- Focus assist notifications are on too
- Focus assist is always off and no automatic rules are set.
- I installed brave on Linux and there were no problems, so the region shouldn’t be a problem
- This website https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/ displays ads informations, so I guess the region is good
- I checked if I can receive brave notifications with this website (https://www.bennish.net/web-notifications.html) and it works well
- I’m using a gaming mouse but it’s supposed to be plug and play. I tried to use another one mouse and it doesn’t solve the problem
I don’t know what can I check next.
Feel free to advise me new things to try to solve the problem