No pop up ads, no rewards , im still receiving ads on new tabs

If you are unable to or have stopped seeing Brave Ads, please read through the following posts first to ensure that basic troubleshooting steps are checked:

After reading the above, if you’re still having trouble viewing ads, please answer the following:

Are you able to receive general desktop/push notifications?
You can test this by visiting https://www.bennish.net/web-notifications.html and forcing a push notification to appear.

Are you in a supported region (if so, which one)?
Check https://brave.com/transparency and confirm that you are in an applicable region

Give us a brief description of the ads behavior you’re seeing

Hello,
I create this topic because since the 15th APRIL, I don’t receive any pop up ads, and the 4th new tab sponsored ads not rewarding. They appear in ads history only if I click on, but always not rewarding at all.

My laptop is enabled to show Brave notifications. I verify to bennish.net tool. I’m OK.
Focus assist is turned off.
I’m located in PERU and Campaigns are available here.

I create a test profile and apparently, all’s right here. I receive all ads and my estimated earnings increase.

On this test profile, no extensions.

On my main profile, 1 extension (“Google traduction”)
I try to disable both extensions but nothing new.
I CONFIGURED THE BROWSER FROM THE ORIGINAL CONFIGURATION AND IT DOES NOT WORK

My version of Brave is up to date.

Versión 1.23.71 Chromium: 90.0.4430.72 (Build oficial) (64 bits)

So, what else can I do ?
Do you need other informations ?

@Mattches @sampson @JohnDproof

1 Like

I think this is a known issue for them.

I had the same issue but now the ads are rewarding again.

You just have to wait or restart browser I guess.

2 Likes

Your answer is a relief
How long did you have to wait for them to fix it?

Thanks for replying me

hi @GoodKIDmadCity as @shockie said the team is aware of this bug

I just checked and I can confirm the ntp ads (new tab page) seems to be working properly, I still haven’t received push notifications for the moment

edit: got a push notification and was correctly credited

2 Likes

Welcome to the club. Facing this problem since Feb. Still see wallpaper ads for the browser but that’s it. No payment. No help at all.

1 Like

Yeah same problem here wallpaper adds work but not the notifications add exen with notifications option anable and focus assist off and no help…

I have this problem since spetember

@hobuxo what region are you located in?

France, with no VPN I’m awared of.

Thx for your reply

@hobuxo have you checked this?

I would say the browser is not finding ads matching your “profile” but is very unlikely since the problem has a lot of time :thinking:

A Thing I would try is clearing the browser cache with ccleaner/similar tools, and deleting the browser history, so the browser start learning your browser habits again… :thinking:

1 Like

Thx I’m going to check that, but another fact is that I reinstall windows
regularly to keep My os efficient and even after that it doesn’t work

I’m going to try cc cleaner, during my research I heard of a adds catalogue is something I can do there ?

@hobuxo this:
https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/

it will show you all the ads available for your region. The only thing that I think you could do with that info is to try to trick the browser into showing you those ads by doing related search of the topics of the ads. I have done it

I know of some people that tried clicking on the ad links but to me that’s a nonsense :man_facepalming:

Okay thx so it’s confirmed that adds are avalable in my case… But why notification doen’t appear is a mistery :thinking:

I saw in the " Why don’t I see any Brave Ads after enabling them?" the “User manually modified browser state files” and the “User were running multiple browsers with the same wallet” issues

Is there a way to manualy remove all synch wallet or parameters folder to have a fresh start ?
because the wallet works withe wallpapaer adds but I don’t receve notifications even with all the goods parameters in windows.

I really don’t understand becase Notifications work well with the bennish tool

Does ccleaner help? I hope to know before I go this route.

I have have had the same issue since I installed AdGuard a few days ago. I get credit for new tabs but I havent seen a pop up in over 24 hours. Uninstalling AdGuard doesnt change anything for me. I have also whitelisted some but nothing has changed. If any one has any ideas it would be great. The Bennish tool is working for me.

I think not, but I kept using brave and one day I received a pop up (still only 3 in 2 weeks) It’s just the algorithm that does not find any ads for us

I’m facing these kind of problem now

See BAT not increasing when viewing sponsored images - #27 by Aman_M

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.