It's starting to do well

Hello,

It’s starting to do well, either Brave Reward has become the biggest scam in the history of cryptocurrency, it’s been since the transition to 2021 that I no longer receive the earnings from my browsers on Uphold, although certified since 2019 .

Would the Covid2019 also have affected transfers to Uphold?

And there where it becomes really serious THERE IS NO CONTACT PERSON who takes the trouble to answer us, except perhaps a bot, which announces to us that the transfers are in progress (I am still waiting for those of January, February and March ).

The strangest thing that happens when cryptocurrencies take the lift to the top, wouldn’t there be some conflicts of interest?

Brave is a good program, but to treat users in this way is a complete disrespect, many other applications have disappeared for less than that.

A minimum of deference would be welcome

sincerely, Malvu

Hi, @malvu, I think it might help you to read a similar topic I do not receive payments from Brave Publishers

I just read this post and it is part of many others on the same topic, and apart from a response (probably a copy paste) from a bot asking to send a PM, it doesn’t there is no constructive information.
My BATs (even small) have disappeared, and I am not the only one, put end to end, it still makes a sum, to say the least important. (who benefits from it?).
I messaged @steeven about this and got no response either.

I’m not sure what to tell you, @Malvu. I’m not a Creator and so won’t pretend to know the inner-workings of it all. I don’t know what all could be at play, with processing, payout, etc. I’ve made my suggestions based off the information I’ve come across whilst wandering the Web, combined with the issue(s) that you, and others, describe in your topics.

As for Support response, while I absolutely understand the frustration and confusion, please try to keep in mind there are a number of people needing assistance right now, easily accounting for any slower response times and auto-gen bot replies.

I do hope you hear something soon :crossed_fingers:

Hi @Malvu, thank you for following up. I replied to your DM 10 days ago.

Thanks for following up. This is still a known issue that’s being investigated and updates can be tracked here - Fix for BAT not porting to Uphold wallet.

1 Like