High ad volume, low monthly BAT rewards

If now i don’t have but i already deposit and have transaction bat up to 25 bat

Same, I had funds there in the recent past. So i’m not sure what this balance is or what to do about it. Same as you.

1 Like

yeah same with u,i don’t know how to do about thats balance :joy::joy::joy:

Been a very long while now and still no reply from any Brave team member so far.

1 Like

Same issue here. I’m using both my laptops for 6-8 hours a day, actively browsing with brave and my rewards are down from 5-8 BAT to 0.25-0.5.

I also believe that my rewards drop at a certain point during each month even for ads I’ve already seen.

This is extremely unsatisfying and the rewards are basically the only reason for me to use brave over Vivaldi.

I’d really like some feedback on this issue from brave staff as well. I’d even be fine with the reduced revenue if we’d get a proper explanation. Randomly fluctuating reward amounts for already received ads are not okay.

2 Likes

Check this, Same problem with me

lmao

@kashifanmol have you done any bat claiming before? if not then I don’t see nothing wrong in that screenshot

Yes, 2-3 times before that

I can prove if I were on my mobile, and should anyone wish to see the proof, I will edit this comment appropriately.

User since Sept, 2019. I was Brave on PC only until maybe Jan this year. I am averaging ~1BAT/~100 ads.

Brave does not communicate well concerning BAT.
Uphold must be a terrible custodian.
Uphold’s transparency is like the “Provably Fair” explanation on the 100% not legit faucets.
Both provide a great deal of info, yet neither yields key components. Instead, we’re given an attitude of misleading media.
Why do literally hundreds if not thousands post every monthly thread regarding mis-payment.
What mechanisms even are measurable to arrive at a total?
It’s an ERC Eth token. Blockchain is supposedly trustless and self effected.
Why’d we do KYC?
Brave is simply not concerned with its users or keeping its heralded 70/30 b/s backed up.
It’s crypto. No one cares.
Brave is concerned about its numbers.
Of course it is a business.
Brave Browser won’t exist too much longer.
Brave will–just in some other model.
My guess? A wallet. Braves biggest hurdle is divorcing Uphold.
Mmk, then.

I know a lot of people are facing the same issue. Brave has reduced per ad price to 0.005 BAT. Also keep in mind BAT is a crypto so fluctuations in payouts are actually possible so cash out only when it is at high. BAT peaked at 1.68 USD 2 weeks ago. Now it is at 0.7 USD because the entire crypto market has crashed. I guess they have to introduce options except Uphold which is really trashed up. You can check BAT prices here: https://uphold.com/en/prices/crypto/bat-price

I started using BAT browser when it first came out. I was a huge supporter. I had an account that I used often and accumulated rewards only to have them disappear asking about the auto contribution button that I surely turned off immediately upon creating my account. Since then I’ve created a brand new account to make sure it wasn’t an error on my part and I’m having the same problems again not paid for rewards properly. In fact not even close. I got ignored the first time I had a problem a year ago just like you guys are now. I’d give up on BAT rewards. They don’t make Anything right and have taken advantage of many SUPPORTERS and their owed rewards.good luck. The verdict is in your only beating your head off a brick wall here

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.