Brave Rewards recieved v. amount of ads viewed

I have been using brave for about a year or two now. I was reviewing the amount of payments and the amount of rewards that where viewed during the one month period. I have viewed 108 ads this month alone (one pay period) and it says that my expected payment is going to be 1.48 BAT. I am curious as to why the amount of ads I have viewed is reflecting in my anticipated payment. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Josh

When opening a topic on Rewards, please include as much information about your situation and setup as possible. Rewards issues can be extremely complex and sensitive.
Please also ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Hello @J0sh

the value for each ads determined by the aadvertiser but if you want to know the value of bat for each ads in your country check this link

https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/

hope that help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

That definitely helps, thank you so much for your swift response. That makes sense a lot of sense on why I am receiving less BAT as rewards. I didn’t know that the BAT tokens rewards have been decreased from .05 to .01. Again thank you for getting back to me.

Have a great day as well.

1 Like

you very welcome and thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

@J0sh,
While that is likely the case, I do think that seems a little low. Would you mind going to your brave://rewards-internals page and sending me a DM with your wallet payment ID so I can check a few things on my end? Additionally, can you please confirm for me what browser version you’re using at this time?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.