High ad volume, low monthly BAT rewards

Chào @JetSetzBạn đến từ đâu? tôi có thể giúp bạn.

Where did you find this list in your screenshot? On Uphold’s site? I’d like to be able to see this as well.

I got it from my Gmail search bar. It will give you all email of this kind.

I have been busy lately and couldn’t keep up with this post, my apologies.
However, this gives me time to pull more data.
Below is an update of my earnings for the current month (The image in the first post as a comparison; I had 2.805 BAT - 2.04 USD - 12 ads at the time).

Already at 71 ads and the earnings are hardly different from when I had 12 ads.
This is from 4th March 1pm to 7th March 6pm.

And also the earnings for last month. (I retract what I said previously in this comment, I realised that was for the month of Jan and paid in Feb, but still and odd value however).
How come the earnings I get for an entire month is approximately the same as how much i’d get in a matter of a few days. This is why I felt like my earnings are calculated not for the entire month, but only for the first few days and that’s all I get as reward. The math doesn’t add up.

Screenshot_2182
Screenshot_2176

High ad volume, zero monthly BAT rewards

Update:
Earlier on today, I’ve received these funds as “ad payments for Feb”.
Although there are no statements for the month.
As you can see, the amount I earn in just 3~5 days, is then very similar in value to how much is earned in a whole month. But the amount of ads scale up a lot.
I’m trying to provide as much useful information as possible.
In the end, this is a “quality of product”. Not just “free money” for the people.
A company like this would be earning millions from ad revenue, and a portion of that goes to the viewers who accept to view their ad. Without marketing, doesn’t matter how good a product is, they will likely not do well. It is essential for companies.
But with Brave, they offer a win-win situation and a convenient incentive for these ads.
It’s not shoved/spammed in our face on every website we visit. Else we’d run ad-blocks.

In my case however (and many others), these revenues don’t seem to add up correctly.
And if I share the vision of what Brave is trying to achieve, i’d like to also show its authenticity.
But when things like this occur, it just gives off a vibe of “it’s a faulty/buggy system” or something of low grade. And none of us want that, we’d want to clean up as much issues and faults as possible and make this a quality platform.
I can’t encourage others to switch to Brave if their “1 + 1 = 2” is more of like… “1 + 1 = 0.00217”.
And just TODAY, I saw some random posting about Brave. And now i’m very hesitant and unsure on how to approach this, when I shouldn’t be. I should be in a position of confidence and certainty to enlighten this person about Brave browser and their BAT coin.
So please, help me so I can help you.

Screenshot_2199

I’m seeing people with almost same amount of ads received having a payout much higher compared to others.
Like @JetSetz screenshot showing 71 ads received this month and estimated pending rewards of 3.395 BAT.

See mine, much higher ads received and less rewards…
Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 7.21.29 PM

1 Like

I’m not sure in this case but I’m guessing the 3.155 bat payment will be deducted from your estimated pending rewards in his due time, because it doesn’t update immediately after the payment. (I’m assuming it hasn’t been updated yet :thinking: )

1 Like

Ok now this is strange… Today it changed from 3.795 BAT (2.74 USD) at 111 ads,
to 1.480 BAT (1.20 USD) at 134 ads.

Why did that happen?

@lflucena ad counter doesn’t reset after the payment, besides ad value varies based on the advertiser and the region of the user. to me that seems pretty normal

And what about my latest post? The amount of BAT just dropped out of nowhere.
It used to be almost 2x that.

Imagine if you saw your earnings, then in the middle of the month it gets cut half for no reason.

What’s that about?

@JetSetz haven’t you get any ad since the payment?

I have been observing this month to see what it does. All those posts are above, I recollected them here. So you can see the trend. There’s a sudden halving of BAT (actually more than half) .
Ads were unaffected, those numbers still go up. It dropped by 2.315 BAT. No where shows this figure, hasn’t been paid to me nor should it because that’s a payment for Apr 5, not now in the middle of March. And I cannot affect “Pending rewards” in any way to reduce it.

Screenshot_2222 Screenshot_2221 Screenshot_2220 Screenshot_2219

What should i Say? You have for 12 ads 2.805 bats. Me on the other side i have 47 ads And only 0.470 bats… I think i have an issue

Also I’ve never received any funds from the creators rewards either.
I don’t know what that balance is nor does it show up anywhere in Uphold.

Update:
Now reaching over 200 ads, the price did a sudden increase to 2.160BAT 2.56 USD.
The last screenshot I posted had 134 ads, 7 days ago.

Screenshot_2313

For this part, is it 5 BAT reserved in the UpHold Wallet or from the 30.85 balance?
(I always withdraw to coldstorage or Coinbase).
UpHold gets confusing because it creates dozens of “Cards” or wallets, named like “BAT 1, 2, 3 etc”.
Some are specific to my content reward social media but some are just numbers.
If so where should the 5 BAT minimum be in?

I have 128 bat in brave creator i don’t know how to send to uphold wallet

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for a month but it still hasn’t been received at the uphold wallet even though it has been linked

1 Like

Do you have at least 5 Bat in your UpHold wallet?
Because if so, then that answers my question about where the 5 BAT min is applied.