Very low Brave rewards, High number of ads

Windows 10 - Version 1.33.106 Chromium: 96.0.4664.110 (Official Build) (64-bit) and verified browser wallet. Not using a VPN.

Is this reward rate normal? I have seen past posts where people received 2-5 BAT for like 12 ads in total. I have had 105 ads and have <1 BAT. What is going on?

Mostly normal. Because it’s different for each countries, etc etc.

1 Like

This is normal. I see there are more and more ads paying under half a cent. This month I have thus far viewed 456 ads and my earnings are 2.61 BAT. Last month it was 2.75 BAT. So not really worth it at all.

I’ve actually suggested a setting where you can set Brave to only show ads if they pay more than x amount. It’s honestly not worth it to waste the time looking at those ads paying less than a cent.

1 Like

Hey thanks for replying! Could you please link me to your method? I would really appreciate it!

There is no method to exclude these ‘cheap’ ads. It was a suggestion I made to the developers on this forum to create such a kind of setting so you can filter out the ‘cheap’ ads.

At this stage there is no filter like it so you have to view all ads.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.