Haven't received any ads, sponsored wallpapers have stopped giving rewards

Since installing Brave over a week ago, I have not received any ads, despite setting the limit to 5 ads per hour, and enabling notifications. I have still been getting rewards from sponsored NT backgrounds, but I have recently stopped receiving anything from them as well, although I still see them. I have tested with and without a VPN. Nothing works. It’d be nice to receive some help.

1 Like

I have the same problem, installed brave on most of my computers as chrome/firefox replacement. Initially they all got rewards, but then a few days ago some started not getting any ads, or ads but no rewards. I can not see a pattern what computer is effected and which one is not.

1 Like

@TheCultLeader666 @xrmb

1 Like

I am already aware of the nature of brave ads, having received them on macOS (with a VPN). I do not use a VPN to get more ads, being in probably the country with the most ad campaigns, the US. Also, like I said above, nothing has changed since disabling my VPN.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.