I have not received any ads for about 1 week. @steeven can you explain me why please?!?

I have not received any ads for about 1 week. @steeven can you explain me why please?!?

Some common things to check in the meantime, are you using a VPN? Has your system level notifications changed by preventing brave showing ads? https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360055013431-Why-don-t-I-see-any-Brave-Ads-after-enabling-them- check here and check the push notification test.

I have already done all the tests and checks. I don’t have active VPN. since one day I changed the way I receive Ads from 5 ads / hour to 10 ads / hour, I haven’t received any more ads.

I am also not receiving ads since they roll back their inbuilt notification feature.

Sadly the same thing has happened to me once I updated. Wish I never did that.

@steeven you can help us? can you explain us ?!

me too. I dont get mony but i can see ads

im using linux with the newest brave update and no vpn

I, too, have also not received any ads/BAT since the last Brave update.

Windows 7 64 bit Desktop

No settings have been changed at all. No VPN. Everything identical.

2 Likes

Sadly still nothing on my end. After updating I’ve received zero Brave ads. Is there any solution? I’ve already read through the FAQ and done the notification test.

1 Like

Same here now going on week #2. Literally only thing I changed was updating.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.