I have enabled all ads on the browser, including wallpaper and notification ads. From 3 days, I am not getting reward for wallpaper ads and not receiving notification ads.
Please provide the troubleshooting information that was requested in the template that appeared automatically when you started this thread (the one that you deleted from your post).
i am not reciving any ads and rewards on walpaper very upset now
Same problem since 27 may
@anujsharma @Punkboy Again, you need to provide the basic troubleshooting information that the Brave staff need in order to help you resolve your issue. Don’t assume that your issue has the same cause as someone else’s, even if it looks similar. It’s best start your own thread with that information.
I’m also facing same issue not getting ads. And facing this issue after new update
Hiii! I’ve have the same problem here. My family and I use Brave, but some of us ads don’t count after seeing the sponsor’s image.
The same problem no ads from 28 May
I’m not getting any ads either. If it’s 28 May, this may be related to the most recent Brave version 1.25.86 (announcement page) https://www.reddit.com/r/brave_browser/comments/nmavf2/release_channel_v12586/
Anyway as rosiecar recommended, I’ve created my own bug report thread as well. Personally I don’t think creating multiple small, unpopular threads help to bring attention to the issue as compared to consolidating “votes/activity” in a single popular thread though.
Hi @steeven kindly check our issue
that may be true but attention only doesn’t help to troubleshot the problem. and most people that add “attention” doesn’t add useful info
I am sorry but I missed the part about troubleshooting and dont know how to access again @rosiecar but I actually am still facing this issue.
not seeing ads for a few days… really miss those ads…
Have you updated to the latest version? There was a bug that stopped ad display that was fixed in the latest version.
I checked my brave brower’s status, it shows latest version is installed.
Closing: Did not fill template
Please repost to reflect the template and guidelines and we’d be more than happy to assist you.
- Search the forum to see if anyone else has already posted or resolved the issue you came to ask about.
- Fill out the template that appears in your editor when posting as it contains all the boiler-plate information surrounding your issue. It will help the Support team members and other Community members to efficiently assess and resolve your issue.
- Provide essential info such as your version number and OS, to help Support and other Community members resolve your issue.
- Ensure that you’re posting in the appropriate category
- Tag your post appropriately – note that some tags are restricted to or from specific categories.
- Observe and adhere to our code of conduct