Verified Gemini Account Shows $0.00 Balance

Briefly describe your issue:
I verified my wallet using Gemini but the balance shows $0.00, however there is an existing portfolio in my Gemini account.
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

You had BAT already in the Gemini account? Because that’s all it’s going to show you from within the Brave browser. You should see Estimated Earnings while it accumulates through the month and then once the payout occurs, you should see your Estimated Earnings drop to zero and your pay arrive at your Gemini account, where you’ll then see it reflected in the balance.

So I will only see the BAT balance? I was referring to the other tokens I have in Gemini. I can see the token amount but the portfolio total is $0.00

Yep.

That won’t show in your Brave browser, except if you’re actually visiting the site itself and are logged into the account.

Verified Gemini Account Shows $0.00 Balance - Brave Rewards _ Rewards (Gemini) - Brave Community - Brave 6_22_2022 1_44_09 PM

Not sure what yours looks like or you’re talking about. I’m using Uphold, but this is kind of what I see. The screenshot above is what I see when I click on the Rewards triangle thing next to the URL/Address Bar.

Screenshot below is what I see when I go to brave://rewards/

So the one number is showing I have 19.312 BAT ($7.33) in Uphold and that currently there’s 14.373 BAT ($5.46) in Estimated Earnings that should be paid to me in this coming payout (No, that’s not a monthly thing, that had rollover from prior months).

Where are you seeing the $0.00? Is it in those areas I’m talking about or somewhere else?

Hi, im referring to this screen:

You can see a balance of 263 MATIC… but the $ amount is 0.00

Yeah, because that widget is only to track BAT. So if your BAT balance in Gemini at this time is 0, you’ll have $0. You would need to go to Gemini itself to see your overall balance from other crypto.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.