URLs entered are discarded and need to be entered twice

@asor,
From what I can see, you’ve tried:

• Clear history/cache for all time
  • Clear DNS (Update broke DNS? - #4 by fanboynz)
  • Reset router (already suggested in previous posts)
  • Disable all extensions (already suggested in previous posts)
  • Testing in Private browsing window

I would also be interested in the results you find/found when testing:

• Open DevTools before entry and keep open to see if an error is generated with first entry

Please let me know what errors appear (if any) when performing the above test. For sake of ease, you can simply take a screenshot of the console output window (Menu --> More Tools —> Dev tools --> Console tab) and share it here.

What I’d really like to determine is whether or not this issue is specific to your browser setup/profile, or if it is specific to your system/setup. A couple of tests can help us determine this:

1. Please try creating a new/fresh browser profile and tell us if the behavior persists when using it. Please ensure that you only have one browser window open (using the newly created profile) when testing.
  2. Please try downloading the Beta build of the browser (this will install alongside your current version — it will not delete or overwrite anything and can be removed once you’re done testing without interfering with any existing data) and see if the behavior is the same when using the Beta version.

Together, these tests will help narrow down the source of the issue so that we can dig deeper in. Apologies for the back and fourth and the long wait time here — I too would like to get this resolved asap and will personally keep an eye on this thread.