Although it doesn’t happen 100% of the time, I keep finding that if I copy-&-paste a URL into the URL line, it isn’t recognized on the first try and I have to paste it a second time.
The sequence is:
– I copy a URL from some source.
– I paste it into the URL line in a new tab in Brave.
– The URL displays but as Brave appears to start navigating to it, it disappears from the URL line and the browser seems to hang.
– I wait. Nothing happens so I enter the same URL in the URL line again.
– Navigation to the target webpage then proceeds as normal.
Brave v. 1.23.71 Chromium: 90.0.4430.72 (Official Build) (x86_64)
OS Mojave 10.14.3