Uphold BAT Rewards Not Received

Briefly describe your issue:
I’m showing that Uphold rewards have completed. I also see a message “Congrats your August Rewards Have Arrived”. BUt there has been no deposit into my Uphold verified account.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
MacOS 12.5.1
Brave - Version 1.43.88 Chromium: 105.0.5195.68 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) Yes

What date did you verify your wallet? At least a year ago

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? yes, North america

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? No

Yes, many of us are suffering from the same issue.

You need to contact Brave support (link below), so that they can have a look at your case.

1 Like

@MemPhis1 Just a FYI, when it comes to Uphold/Gemini, sometimes it can take an extra day or two to actually reflect in your account compared to that message. But if you waited and still aren’t getting anything, then I’d put in a ticket like rodrige mentioned.

Also want to let you know that @SaltyBanana has let the team know that there might be an issue and they are investigating.

1 Like

Put in a ticket for this last month, was told it was resolved and to expect any missed payout on the next month. However, it does not look like I have received September rewards payment either. I’m seeing Uphold payments status as “Complete” but I’ve not received anything. Put a follow up ticket in.

@MemPhis1 Can you share the ticket numbers for both tickets?

first ticket: #154570
second ticket: #158500

It will work next month is the mantra. it is ridiculous that they can’t or won’t just issue direct payments to verified wallets. I doubt Brave would accept an advertiser repeatedly telling them they’d be paid next month.

1 Like

I agree having to wait a full month just to see if the issue is fixed is not ideal. What I don’t understand is I have been receiving payouts for at least a year now without issue. Not sure what has changed.

i’m in the same boat, hoping for a lucky November it seems.

@Mattches and @SaltyBanana can y’all look into this?

did they just tell you to wait for next month again? this is what they told me last month and now i have not receive both last month and this month payout if it is really what they will tell me to wait then it is completely useless to contact support anymore and i might treat it that they are not paying anymore

I received a response that was basically identical to my last ticket. “This issue is resolved, basically any payouts missed will roll over into next month”. No explanation on if anything was wrong on my end and no way to know for sure except to wait another month to see if payout received.

edit: My issue has been resolved, thank you brave team.

Hi @MemPhis1, can you DM me your Ticket #? I can resolve your issue. Thank you.

Hi @lowner, please let me know if your issue is still outstanding. I can help to resolve.

1 Like

@chakchan can you DM me the specifics of your issue as well? I will work to resolve.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.