I received part of the rewards

Briefly describe your issue:

I have brave installed on my mobile and main pc. Both are associated with the same Gemini account. The mobile phone tokens, I received but the pc ones did not. I waited for the Status to turn green, but I still don’t receive it.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Win 10 64Bits / Brave 1.44.108

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
I checked a long time ago. When exactly, I can’t say. I didn’t think that was important.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes, but I’ve had one or another situation similar to this.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes. PT.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes

Umm not sure why so. @jsecretan mentioned this in the community call yesterday →
Give us a few days because there are some issues Rewards team is working on, which hopefully will push payments through for current payments. If you’re having issues with payments after next week, submit a Support Ticket

Got this info here.

Goodnight.

Okay, I’ll wait until Monday, if you haven’t received it yet, I’ll send you the ticket.

Thanks

I still don’t get the rewards.

Raise a ticket then →

Well did they come up with a fix for the ussue with uphold or not? A lot of us been waiting and I for one am still missing my BAT from September. Yes I know I will submit a ticket but Im also curious if I waited around for nothing or the solution wasnt a very effective one or what? What is going to be done to protect users BAT in the future tho or should everybody just disconect Uphold until they receive the rewards in their browser wallet and then reconnect to Uphold and do that monthly from now until forever? Im ngl I will 100% be doing that because I dont trust Brave is doing as much as they can or should be to prevent these kinds of mishaps. So disconnect then reconnect it is for me. Still much less time, work, stress, and energy put in than what im doing now and there still is no assurance I will ever see my BAT from September at all so…yay Brave.

I’m still waiting for support help!

Well, I agree, that they’ve been lagging a lot on replying to tickets. Hopefully, you should receive the BATs in this payout (November).

Right. But answering, it wasn’t bad at all.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.