I did not receive BAT this month

Briefly describe your issue:

I did not receive BAT this month, There is a gemini wallet verification error message on February 7th, Return to normal after two or three days, Also re-verified the wallet.
I have not received BAT until today after reconnecting my wallet several times.

My native language is not English, so maybe the above grammar is not correct, hope you can understand what I mean

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
MacOS
1.35.104 Chromium: 98.0.4758.109 (x86_64)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes
What date did you verify your wallet?
first : 2021/12/22
Last : 2022/02/25
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
no, i use gemini

1 Like

Did your wallet disconnect from Gemini altogether, or just logged out briefly from your rewards window? As far as I know, these are different types of disconnections (but I’m not sure if they aren’t recently, because mine disconnected on the 10th or so of February from my rewards window and I’m still pending for my payments, though my phone wallet didn’t disconnect as far as I know and I lack payments there too, just logging in on my uphold acc from my PC did the trick, but I felt like I lost my payments for a while given the completion process was done after a day or two).
Anyways, the thing is clear to me now, a lot, a serious TON of payment processing are still pending given the huge amount of responses this subforum has, so to answer to your question, it’s likely yours is still pending approval too. Meanwhile, you could send a DM to @steeven.

Thanks for your reply. I just log out gemini from my Brave Rewards page

Then it shouldn’t be a problem, there’s a reason why no one is getting warned of never touching the log out button from this tab, otherwise it would be as easy as to log off from here or losing the auto-logging time frame to lose your payments, I mean, that’s the reason why we are only allowed to get 4 device wallets on uphold, for example, these are supposed to be permanent until further notice, right? (and before, my verified wallet status was logging off constantly in 2021 and I NEVER EVER lost a payment on PC or mobile, and by constantly, I mean like 20 or so times, even on days I got paid, I recall). This is a different issue, it’s obvious that the Rewards program was going to get overflowed with users this year. So far this month, I’ve got like tab ads daily, and this has never happened before. So payments are going to become harder and harder to process properly, let us hope our Devs take a solution to this (it will take time, of course, this isn’t magic), but for now, you could DM @steeven just to be sure nothing different happened, be warned, it will take time for him to respond, don’t expect a reply until several couple days.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.