I have not received my August rewards and September rewards even its sent to payment

Briefly describe your issue:

Hi brave community, last month I haven’t received my August payment which is sent to payout total of 15+ bats, which is a collection of past 6 month payment, i was very happy that it finally went to payment, but like always brave had issues and i haven’t received it, now that my 6 month collection is gone. So, I reported to brave support and later sometime i received a mail from brave, state that i will receive my August payment (15+ bat) with September payout, I was glad and eagerly waiting for my payment but, even now i haven’t received my September payout too which is (1.35+ bat).

I’m really disappointed on brave :pensive:, i haven’t received a single complete payment for this year. Even though I reported to support, it’s still haven’t fixed… and I have reported again to brave support now, about this issue… i don’t know they will fix my problem or not, I hope someone could help me here to resolve my issue or please forward this post to someone that can help me… this is my last hope :frowning:

Thank in advance!

Latest Brave support ticket : 157949

I’ve took screenshot of those payout for future reference and I’m including it below

August payout Screenshot:

September payout Screenshot:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Android 11 (Brave 1.44.105)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

YES

What date did you verify your wallet?

20/01/2022

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

YES

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

NO

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

YES

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

YES

Have you fully completed Uphold’s CDD requirements?

YES

@Saoiray @steeven @SaltyBanana Can you guys please look into my above issue, this very important for me now. I’m hoping that you guys can push this forward :smiling_face_with_tear:

You need to open a support ticket using the link below, so that they can have a look at your issue

Hey bro, thanks for responding… yeah actually i did… using your link… I’ve mentioned in detail in my post please read it. I’ve reported it to brave support and got a ticket, later got mail stating that it fixed that I’ll receive my rewards with September payout, but i haven’t received my September payout too…

And yes, I’ve again reported to brave support and they gave a ticket number… I’ve included the ticket number in my post…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.