BAT rewards not deposited in uphold wallet

Issue: I didn’t received my sept and aug month payout. Last reward visible in my uphold wallet is july payout. And when i checked today, my pending rewards is showing 0 in settings

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Android 8.0 Brave 1.29.81

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
Been many months but last month i re verified

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes. India

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

1 Like

Exactly the same happened to me. And to make matters worse I was told to update the browser, I updated it: conclusion, all my income for the month of August disappeared too. Zeroed everything.

2 Likes

can you send me the screenshot of brave rewards.

The same happened to me.
I made a search here in brave community, but I found nothing useful.
I sent an email to Brave on 12 August and again, on 12 September to ask for help for missing payments on July and August (from the previous months June and July): after that, my BATs balance (1.85 BAT on August), suddenly became 0 (and I did not receive any payment).
I also sent my brave://rewards-internals details, but I didn’t receive any answer.

From 12 August to now my bat balance on Brave is still on 0.00, even if I “click” on ADS.

• My Brave version is V1.29.81 (Sep 14, 2021) on MacOS Big Sur 11.5.2;
  • my browser wallet was verified on March and is currently verified;
  • I have been able to successful receive payments in the past;
  • I am not using a VPN;
  • I am in a supported region (Italy);
  • I manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold

I have read that many people have this problem but there are no exact instructions on how to fix it.
This is a huge waste of time.

I definitely decided to stop using Brave browser,

Tôi không chắc liệu chúng ta có ở trên cùng một trang hay không, nhưng hãy kiểm tra xem việc bật Braxin: // flags / # enable-force-dark có phải là thứ bạn đang tìm kiếm hay không. Mở dũng: // flags / # enable-force-dark qua thanh địa chỉ. Thay đổi giá trị của cờ thành Đã bật. Khởi động lại trình duyệT

Theo tôi bạn Lên xem lại phần cài đặt của trình duyệt hay cài đặt cua phần thưởng

Yes and the devs have gone silent you’ll notice. Massive rug pull.

1 Like

This all seems to be a waste of time. Nobody is getting answers. Whats the point of brave Browser if not getting bat rewards. I also have not rcvd any rewards since July. even though I am seeing ads, no rewards are accruing. You can’t get support directly from Brave. They direct you here!

2 Likes

I don’t even get ads anymore. Must be some kind of revenge at me.

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like