Description of the issue:
I had to uninstall my brave browser from my Android phone because it stopped showing ads since September, and the next payment date was frozen on that date (Sept 5).
After reinstalling it, it started showing ads again, but for some reason it stopped syncing with my desktop browser.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
- Remove first installment of the brave android from the sync chain.
- Deleted all data of brave from my device
- Uninstalled brave browser from my Android device.
- Install again
- Add my device to my sync chain, using QR code.
- The device is listed in my synced devices but nothing is syncing between them.
Reproduces how often:
I removed it and added it to my sync chain 2 times already. Same results.
Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
Type of devices currently running on the Sync chain in question:
- 2 laptops, one running windows 8.1 and the other running windows 10 it’s in both the sync seems to work.
- My android phone, the one with the problem
Before uninstalling the android browser the sync feature seemed to work properly, except for the option to sync settings, that one never seemed to work even between the 2 laptops.