Sync chain created but not working

Hi,

I’ve created a Brave sync chain so my desktop bookmarks sync to the Brave browser on my android phone, but data is not syncing. I chose “sync” on my phone, copied and pasted the text into the correct sync-password-field on my desktop browser (which has all my bookmarks), and got a confirmation that it was correct. Under the “sync” menu on both devices, both devices are listed. I have it set to sync everything on both devices, but it’s been over two weeks, and nothing is syncing. I’m at my wit’s end. Can someone please advise? I would be most grateful!

Gary

i have no solution for you, but i’ve been having the same issues!! i’ve been using brave since ≈april 2021, and i have had 2 sync chains (one for personal use, and another for school) pretty much since day 1. both chains worked very smoothly for the first few months, but i started noticing issues sometime around septemberish. nothing will sync across my devices anymore; if i want to sync bookmarks, i have to export and import them with html files, which is manageable, but super frustrating -_- lmk if you find anything out about this!!

STill stumpted. I will certianly let you know if I found out more. Trying to follow your lead, I saved my Brave bookmarks on my Windows 10 computer in html format to a file on my desktop. However, I cannot figure how to import them into Brave on my Adroid phone. Any help would be most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.