Bookmarks not being synced

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Description of the issue:
I Used Brave On My Windows Device Previously, After That I Started Using It On My Android Device Aswell, I Synced My Device With Windows, But After A While I Had To Reset My Windows Device For Confidential Reasons, After I Resetted My Device, I Installed Brave But Obviously My Bookmarks Werent On My Windows Device, But They Were On My Android Device, I Thought If I Synced It With My Android Device My Windows Brave Would Be Back To Normal But I Was Mistaken, All It Did Was Add The New Bookmarks To My Android Device.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

1. Install Brave On Pc And Android
  2. Sync Both Of Them
  3. Delete Brave On Windows (wipe data)
  4. Reinstall On Windows
  5. Add A Few New Bookmarks On Windows
  6. Sync Again
  7. Old Bookmarks From Android Wont Be On New Windows Device
    Reproduces how often:
    Permanent
    Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
    v1.68.141
    Type of devices currently running on the Sync chain in question:
    Android And Windows
    Additional Information:
    Looking For Solutions.

Hi @aero, welcome to the Brave community.

I’m on the same situation as you! Brave Sync doesn’t work in my devices. One desktop(Win 11 Pro), one laptop (Win 11 Home) and an android smartphone (Android 14)!

This is not the first time that this issue happened to me, but I maneged to fix it, recreating new chain and re sync all things again! But seems that it was not permanent!

My Brave version:
Version 1.69.153 Chromium: 128.0.6613.85 (Official Build) (64-bit)

eugh, im kinda late @tonialb but thanks for taking the time out of your day to reply to me, after some days i resolved this problem by myself by the method you told me, thanks for the help, much appreciated.