Sound not working

When I visit a certain website a following message appears. “Allow audio to hear notifications”. This happens only on iOS.
In settings “background audio” is enabled.
Brave version Версия 1.43 (22.9.9.14)
Mobile device Iphone 11, iOS 15.6

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details

Additional Information:

1 Like

Hello there @dosang1 sorry to know that the sound is not playing in the Background on reddit.

Can you try disabling Hardware Acceleration in settings to see if this resolves the issue? You’ll find this in Settings --> Additional Settings --> System --> Hardware Acceleration

Additionally, please provide the following information:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details

Be waiting for your response.

I have no these options in Brave Browser neither in iOS nor in Windows

1 Like

Hello again @dosang1 on that case try these steps to see if you are able to locate hardware acceleration go to brave://settings/system > Use hardware acceleration when available > enable/disable it.

Let me know if that works.

Hello Kevin_cc
It works in PC version but doesn’t work in iOS.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.