Rewards never delivered to verified Gemini account for three months, and now I'm flagged?

I have been using Brave since September. My browsers are all verified with Gemini. I see that I accumulate BAT every month, but it never shows up in my Gemini balance. The funny thing is that only my laptop and desktop have this issue. My android smartphone and Linux Steam Deck have transferred BAT. After three months of no transfers, now my account is flagged. I am not sure what is going on. Is anyone else having the same issue?

In regards to my smartphone and Steam Deck, do I have to press the redeem rewards button for BAT to transfer? Can it be done automatically instead?

Thanks.

• Windows 11 Home, Version 22H2
    Version 1.46.134 Chromium: 108.0.5359.94 (Official Build) (64-bit)

• Brave Rewards Profile currently unverified.

• I connected my Brave Rewards Profile to my Gemini account on 09/04/2022.

• I have not been able to successfully receive payments in the past from my Brave Rewards balances from my desktop and laptop. However, I have successfully received payments from my smartphone and Steam Deck for the month of November after clicking a collect rewards button that I don’t see on my P.C.s.

• I am usually using Nord VPN.

• I am in a supported region.

• I have manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of my devices.

Yes, historically this has been necessary for Gemini because of how it pays. Gemini has been paid directly by vBAT whereas Uphold receives payment via direct deposit.

Not sure when you might have been flagged. It could have occurred earlier except you’re saying that you saw an accumulation in Rewards, which indicates you hadn’t been.

Best bet is to submit a Rewards Support Ticket so someone from Brave can try to look into it and assist you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.