After verifying Gemini wallet with Brave Rewards, my BAT has not transferred, but has still been deducted from my browser wallet

Briefly describe your issue:
After verifying Gemini wallet with Brave Rewards, my BAT has not transferred, but has still been deducted from my browser wallet.

I can give proof of my browser wallet balance by month.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
I am on the Windows 10 operating system, using Brave Version 1.34.80 Chromium: 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes, my browser wallet is currently connected to and verified with a Gemini wallet.

What date did you verify your wallet?
My wallet was verified on 26/12/2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
No, I have not successfully received any payments in the past. This is the first time I have tried.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No.

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes (United Kingdom)

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes.

1 Like

The same happened to me my BATs are gone and didn’t come in Gemini

1 Like

Hello, is there any confirmation as to the status on a fix for this issue by the Brave team?

@sjbm Hi, just curious if you have received your January payout? I received my payout yesterday (whew). I see from the Brave Ads Payout status that all payments aren’t yet complete (at least I think that’s what the red circle means lol). Hope you receive your payment in Gemini soon!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.