REPORT: The fix for the Bat counter bug didn't worked on a second profile

Briefly describe your issue:
Hi, I just want to inform that the fix for bat counter didn’t worked in the test profile I have in my laptop.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 8.1
Version 1.25.68 Chromium: 91.0.4472.77 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
this profile’s wallet is not verified

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes, the last two payments.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
NO

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

@Adrian_02 @SaltyBanana @GreenBananaPorridge @tmancey @Aa-ron @Mattches

1 Like

Hello sir,
In my laptop I face that my 2nd profile is not count any brave rewards after watching sponsor images or ads

@Akash12 I think you should create a new thread for your issue since it seems to be unrelated to the purpose of this thread

2 Likes

I already created a new thread of this topic but If you know the answer please tell me the solution

@Akash12 Stop spamming other threads with your issues that are unrelated to the topic of the thread. You already opened your own thread–just wait for a reply there. No one is going to tell you the solution to your issue here.

1 Like

Hi @JohnDproof I work on the ads team here at Brave, would you be willing to screen-share so I can help diagnose the issue? Thanks, Terry

3 Likes

@tmancey sorry for the late reply, since now the ads limits are shared between profiles,it was being a nuisance so I donated the Bat I had in the second profile and deleted it.

but now I just realized I could have simply disable the ads in the second profile… sorry :sweat_smile:

I think this thread can be closed now.

2 Likes

Great news, thank you