Bugs and again less amount of BATs received

Ignore whats writing in the white box, that was changed to the correct amount of BATs, which are showing under the white box, when the counter reseted. But strange thing - I was supposed to received the rewards for previous month on 8th of November, but they showed on 6th! So I clicked and… again I received 1,75 BAT like last month, but then the remaining was transfered to the estimated rewards for next month. However the difference here(0,1 BAT) is not transfered to the estimated rewards for this month! Why?
And why there is no explanation, that not verified wallets like mine are receiving part of them like that pattern - 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75 etc.
About the bug - I also stopped getting pop up ads, like many users(2 weeks ago), yet there is no official “hey, guys do this or that, before we fix it”.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 7 Ultimate/ Brave version is 1.31.88/Chromium: 95.0.4638.69

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No
What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
Occasionly, sometimes I need to get through the geo blocking. So frustrated about this!
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes, I am living in Bulgaria.
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.