Brave Rewards not adding money to my wallet for watching ads

Hi there!

Briefly describe your issue: I used to receive rewards for ads, but now, for the past 2-3 months - I don’t receive anything.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Mac OS Big Sur Version 11.6.1 and Brave version is: Version 1.32.106 Chromium: 96.0.4664.45 (Official Build) (x86_64).

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) Yes.

What date did you verify your wallet? it’s hard to say now, but I think around 2-3 months ago.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes, a couple of times.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) Sometimes yes when I need it for work, and I also travel due to the nature of my work.

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes and the countries I traveled to are supported as well.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? I’m not using Android.

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? Nope, and I’ve just checked that the Brave browser is connected to Uphold.

Thanks in advance,

Same here no ads no reward count

Hi @alexoff , welcome to Community :smiley:
Can you please DM me your Wallet ID (found at brave://rewards-internals)

1 Like

I have the same issue, can I DM you too?

I don´t know what they reply to you, but they told me my wallet was flagged and that I can´t recover my BATs.

I have the same problem. I have been watching ads for months, but don’r receive any BATs.
Could you guy please help?

I have not received Bat on my uphold wallet can you help me?