Problems still not resolved

Hi, I haven’t received a BAT payment for about a month, and the ads I saw were not paid (my BAT amount is the same for 1 month). Many times I opened a topic related to my problems. @steeven had said that many users had problems and that my problems would be solved. I waited for a while without opening a topic. @steeven announced that some of the problems had been fixed with the 1.22.67 update. After its announcement, the 1.22.70 update has also arrived. But still no change. I will send dm to steeve as I finish my post. Please let those who have problems like me comment, let’s show Brave that the problems are still not fixed.
Note: By looking at the previous threads and dm I opened, you can see that my BAT amount has not changed for 1 month.

2 Likes

I have the same issue. My bad hasn’t budged in about 3 weeks. And my bat wallet isn’t in sync with uphold still as well.

2 Likes

I have the exact same problem as you. Also, I haven’t seen a single ad since the problem began about a month ago. Literally losing crypto by the hour. We keep being told it’s fixed but it isn’t. Very anxious for clarity from the Brave team. Patience is waning.

Yep - another failed ‘fix’. It isn’t just his month either - it has been going on for several months now.

I can only assume that this is proving really difficult for the team - because the non fixing ‘fixes’ must be getting seriously embarrassing for them now. I would also be starting to worry about advertisers getting hacked off too.

I really want to use the BAT I ‘don’t’ have for something - so I hope this gets sorted PDQ now.

1 Like

Hi, l’ve also found the same problem as to not receiving any BAT payments in my uphold account but shows in my rewards in my brave browser.

1 Like

Same here. Sent dms but no feedback

1 Like

if they ever do fix it they will take it out as soon as I received two payments they took it all out leaving me with .08c in value and there is nothing you can do about it, the brave browser as any and all authority to steal your crypto that is why they make you keep it there for a certain amount of time I am good example they took mine and uphold will do nothing except say contact brave, well we all know this scam now,

1 Like

Hi all - we are very aware that the fix did not work for all users and the dev team is currently investigating why this is. Thanks to all of you who have sent your info in for the team to review. Will update this thread as soon as we have more information Fix for BAT not porting to Uphold wallet. Thanks.

1 Like